Friday, February 22, 2008

Poets & Writers Magazine Online





You may be aware of Poets & Writer's magazine, but did you realize that they offer free access to their content online?

Yup! You can read the articles, look for grants, even check out their Classifieds section for everything from calls for submissions to a writer-friendly Paris apartment rental. It's really worth checking out...though you might want to set a timer so you don't lose track of time while you peruse the jobs listings or the grant deadlines.

Since we were just talking about themed writing lately, I'd urge you to check out Poets & Writer's current calls for submissions to anthologies. There are, for example, editors out there looking for stories about depression, being a "military brat," and from the perspective of women over 50.

1 comment:

Wynn Bexton said...

Hi again Sally, I'm going to put a link to your website on my Living the Writer's Life. It's an excellent writer's source. I'll pass on the info to my writing classes too.
Also updated my info for the Hedgebrook Alumnae. Thanks. Ruth K.